Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Who doesn't love a good chicken wrap? They're filling, don't require many ingredients to make a good one, and they're so quick to make which is why I make them for lunch or dinner when I don't feel like cooking. This recipe is my favorite go-to chicken wrap to make besides my Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe and occasional honey mustard chicken wrap which I will post in the future. You can't beat the irresistible crunch of the lettuce and chicken with the mild heat and creamy ranch enveloped in a warm tortilla. If you're worried about the heat level, you can choose a mild wing or hot sauce that suits your taste. If you've never made chicken wraps at home before, once you try this you'll definitely want to include them in your meal rotations!
-frozen chicken tenders or freshly cooked chicken tender
-soft burrito or taco size tortillas
-1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
-a mixing bowl
1. Decide how many wraps that you want to make and if using frozen tenders, cook the amount of chicken tenders equal to how many wraps you want to make. Cut the chicken tenders into bit sized pieces.
2. Mix the chicken tenders and 3 tbs. buffalo sauce together in a bowl until the chicken is completely coated in the sauce. Set aside.
3. Using a cutting board, chop the lettuce into small pieces, put it in a container and set aside.
4. Warm up one tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds because it makes the tortilla easier to fold. Place the tortilla on the cutting board, add 1 tbs. ranch, and spread the ranch so that the tortilla is completely covered. Add a small handful of the lettuce to the middle of the tortilla. Place one chicken tender in the middle on top of the lettuce.
5. Turn the tortilla to the side and make a hot dog fold, making sure to tuck the chicken and lettuce into the part you're folding over. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll. Using a sharp knife, cut the wrap in half. Repeat all steps to make as many wraps as you want. Serve and enjoy!
For more easy and delicious recipes, go to www.thejoyofflavor.com and subscribe to get the latest recipes sent straight to your email every time I post! Also, if you want to show your support and interest in my recipes, please like, comment, follow, and share "The Joy of Flavor" Facebook page and my Instagram @joi.cooks.
More Easy Recipes:
-Easy Air Fryer Salt and Pepper Wings
-Easy and Simple Chicken Fajitas